Ring power shoring system
The RPS-100 shoring system combines best of both worlds: Traditional strength and exceptional technical performance.
RPS-100 offers numerous key benefits in a wide range of demanding applications. Clever design, optimum strength with proven formwork and shoring capabilities, even in the toughest applications.
Rosette modular scaffolding system with the strenghts of a shoring system
Every component of the RPS-100 system is designed and fabricated to carry heavy loads. Each leg offers high and safe working loads up to 100kN. System standards and rosettes are manufactured from wider than usual diameters from supremely strong and durable high quality steel.
Scafom-rux engineers have combined the excellent handling characteristics of the versatile rosette system with their own vision of innovative, tested and proven shoring systems. Download leaflet.
Ordinarily, additional strength is usually accompanied by significant weight increase. This is not the case with RPS-100, largely because of lightweight ledgers incorporated into the design. Rigidity, stability and shoring integrity are never in any way compromised.
Find more product documentation such as: Brochures, Certifications, Product Assortment Catalogues, Video Animations, Erection Manuals in the Download center.
- Minimum number of components required
- High working loads
- Fully systemised for ease of assembly
- Simple and efficient interconnection of standards, ledgers and braces
- Variety of ledger-sizes create different grid sizes to maximise leg load capacity
- System diagonals for accurate erection and bracing
- Hot dip galvanised components provide for high durability and a long service life
- Easy handling for stacking, storage, transportation and assembly.
High working loads up to 100kN per leg
Standards and ledgers produced from high quality, hot-dip galvanised steel
The entire Scafom-rux Team is dedicated to support you with all your enquiries. Reach out to us by clicking on the button below and let us know how we can help you.