What types of projects benefit from scaffold rental?

by

What types of projects benefit from scaffold rental?

When it comes to construction, maintenance, or renovation projects, having safe and efficient access to heights is crucial. In such cases, scaffolding plays a vital role in providing a secure platform for workers to perform their tasks. While some projects may be best done with your own scaffolding material, many others can benefit from the flexibility and cost-effectiveness of scaffold rental services. In this article, we will explore the advantages of scaffold rental and highlight several scenarios where renting the required scaffolding is the ideal choice.

Is your next protect better done with scaffold rental?

Whether new construction, renovation or industrial projects - in principle, any type of project is suitable for scaffold rental. But when is renting scaffolding a particularly good alternative to buying? To answer this question, you need to consider the individual requirements of your project. Here are some examples of when your project could benefit from scaffolding hire:

1. Projects involving a large amount of scaffolding material


When working areas need to be accessed at great heights, the list of scaffolding materials required is correspondingly long. No problem if you have enough scaffolding material in your warehouse to erect such scaffolding and still have capacity for other projects. Utopian idea, you think? Then we are right there with you. Often, projects with large amounts of material are ideal for scaffold rental. This allows you to temporarily increase your stock so that your yard still has capacity for other projects. And that means you stay flexible!

  • Scaffold rental tip

The 80/20 rule has proven to be particularly profitable: you always keep 80% of the scaffolding material in your own stock while you rent the remaining 20% on a short-term basis. This allows you to respond to seasonal fluctuations in orders, for example. Of course, the 80/20 ratio can vary depending on the size and profitability of your project.

2. Projects that require special scaffold parts


At best, you can use every single scaffolding part in your stock for a wide range of projects. But the truth is that there will always be those special parts that you only need for one particular project. This is where it can be worthwhile to rent these scaffolding parts instead of buying them. This way, you can easily return them to the rental company when your project is finished, saving you storage costs.

How does this work in practice? Read more about a successful scaffolding rental project using rented special parts by clicking on the links below:

  • Scaffold rental tip

Did you know that you can not only buy your scaffolding material at Scafom-rux, but also rent it? Just contact our scaffold rental team!

3. Projects with short or precisely defined standing times of the scaffolding


Especially if you are planning a project where the scaffolding will only be used for a relatively short time, it is worth considering renting scaffolding material. As a rule of thumb, a standing time of 12 weeks or less can help you decide whether to buy or rent scaffolding material.

Renting scaffolding is a popular alternative to purchase, especially in industries where there are fixed deadlines that cannot be postponed. For example, in the event industry, which is bound to fixed event days, or in the oil and gas industry, where tight schedules must also be kept to for shutdowns and turnarounds.

For an example of a successful industrial scaffold rental project, download our free project report.

 

 

The advantages of renting scaffolding for your next project in a nutshell

Scaffold rental is a cost-effective way to temporarily increase your stock. For you, this means:

  • Cost savings: Storage and maintenance costs are kept low
  • More flexibility: Stock up on scaffolding equipment at short notice - without the need for major investments. This allows you to cover projects with particularly high material demands without using up your entire stock.
  • Clever use of your stock: The 80/20 rule helps you to stay flexible and be well prepared for seasonal fluctuations in orders.

Are you interested in scaffold rental at Scafom-rux? Then download our free scaffold rental checklist here and contact our team!

 

Here you can find more information about scaffolding rental:

Recommended articles

Go back

Comments

Comment by Brooke Rental Center |

The blog you shared is very informative and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed reading it, thanks for sharing.

Add a comment

What is the sum of 4 and 6?

Contact us

Stronger. Together.

The entire Scafom-rux Team is dedicated to support you with all your enquiries. Reach out to us by clicking on the button below and let us know how we can help you.