Job opportunity - Sales Engineer (Asia Pacific region)
For our rapidly growing Team in the Asia Pacific region we are currently offering an exciting opportunity to join Scafom-rux in Singapore as:
This role requires sales experience in the delivery of high quality engineering and innovative solutions to the shoring and scaffolding markets across construction and industrial sectors.
- Market intelligence research to identify new potential customers in the scaffolding and shoring sector.
- Continuously develop Scafom-rux business processes in the region to maximise output and increase our value to the customer.
- Complete scaffolding and shoring product analysis in selected markets.
- Manage and develop key customer accounts engaging in planning, preparation and execution of strategic new contracts / projects.
- Manage and maintain a positive sales pipeline in focussed markets.
- Prepare and carry out detailed customer presentation to new and existing customers.
- Assessment of project drawings to develop preliminary project concepts for shoring and scaffolding solutions.
- Prepare quotations for shoring and scaffolding solutions as requested by the customer.
- Ensure that customers understand the contractual and commercial terms and follow up closely throughout contract / project execution.
- Communicate and report to the Regional Director regarding project status and sales activities on a regular basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent.
- At least 2 years strong sales experience in the construction and building materials industry, preferably in scaffolding and shoring.
- Strong construction background and network.
- Good skill set to understand and diagnose customer specific requirements.
- Distinct project management skills, analytical thinking and outstanding organisation skills.
- Strong sales management skills including customer relationship, negotiation and project award.
- Proficient computer skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- High willingness to and available to travel.
Scafom-rux is an innovative manufacturer of scaffolding, shoring and formwork solutions with over 1,000 employees worldwide and locations in 15 countries on 4 continents. With a wide product range, a pioneering spirit and many years of experience, Scafom-rux offers scaffolding technology of the highest quality and with maximum safety standards. Excellent customer service, a strong local presence, professional training and expert technical support make Scafom-rux a reliable partner for industrial customers as well as for scaffolders in construction, infrastructure and shoring projects. The combination of smart details, effective solutions and dedicated employees distinguish Scafom-rux as a leading global manufacturer of premium scaffolding systems.
How to apply:
To submit your application for this role, please send an email together with your CV, cover letter, and other information you would like to share with us to: email@example.com