Job opportunity - Medior Engineer/Designer Research & Development
For our rapidly growing Engineering Team at our international headquarter in Budel (NL) we are currently offering an exciting opportunity to join Scafom-rux as
Medior Engineer/Designer Research & Development
As a member of our Scafom-Rux Research & Development Team, you will use your technical expertise and especially your creative skills in the development of innovative scaffolding projects.
You will be involved in national and international scaffolding projects from the start, ensuring that challenging and new projects are realised in the best interest of our customers and that we can prove our position in the market as a highly innovative player.
This career opportunity is offering you a very versatile job profile with a focus on the constant improvement, streamlining and optimization of our product lines and development processes.
- Working out and calculating (simulating) ideas in Solidworks;
- Taking care of prototyping in 3D (3D printing);
- Designing and testing solutions based on industry standards;
- Presenting ideas and researching solutions with regard to products and production methods;
- Creating technical drawings;
- Supervising zero series and production series in our own factories and at our suppliers;
- Occasional visits to project sites.
- TU/ HBO work and thinking level;
- Education and/or experience in product development;
- Relevant knowledge in steel, metal and/or construction;
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position;
- Affinity with the (scaffolding) construction industry is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of Solidworks;
- Proficient or native language level in Dutch and English.
Scafom-rux is an innovative manufacturer of scaffolding, shoring and formwork solutions with over 1,000 employees worldwide and locations in 15 countries on 4 continents. With a wide product range, a pioneering spirit and many years of experience, Scafom-rux offers scaffolding technology of the highest quality and with maximum safety standards. Excellent customer service, a strong local presence, professional training and expert technical support make Scafom-rux a reliable partner for industrial customers as well as for scaffolders in construction, infrastructure and shoring projects. The combination of smart details, effective solutions and dedicated employees distinguish Scafom-rux as a leading global manufacturer of premium scaffolding systems.
- Competitive salary package depending on your knowledge and experience;
- Attractive benefits, including 31 days of paid leave, pension plan, health insurance contribution and more;
- The possibility to follow training courses;
- Plenty of opportunities to grow within the company, for example as a Senior Engineer / Designer, Project Leader or Lead Engineer;
- Motivated Team and a collegial working atmosphere, where we are supporting each other;
- Good work-life balance;
- Company culture that welcomes and honors your ideas and contribution.
Are you interested?
If you like to receive more information, or in case you have additional questions with regard to this exciting role, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+31495-497204) and ask for Robert Busschers.
We are more than willing to check together with you whether this vacancy fits in well with your interests, ambitions and experience.
How to apply:
To submit your application for this role, please send an email together with your CV, cover letter, and other information you would like to share with us to: email@example.com